Friday, January 12, 2018

The trauma of changing wallets

I went through it a few months ago, and I'm still dealing with the frustrations associated with changing habits, because of the changed configuration of a new wallet.  Well, today that darn woman in red threw David's wallet into the washing machine.  ( Although I'm a little suspicious it might have been the bald guy she sometimes shows up with)  Luckily, David had a new one hidden in a dresser drawer.  I had been using my old one for about 13 years when it broke, but he's been using his old one for as long as I can remember. It may even have been one that Daddy gave him. I know what he's looking at, as I'm still not that familiar with my new one, even now.

Somehow, she also cut the bottom out of a full pound of ground coffee.  Her excuse was that she couldn't find the opening, but it was right there on other other end of the package. Gosh, how I wish she would run away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment