Thursday, January 4, 2018

Starting off the year

At home sick since Tuesday.  I had a doctor’s  appointment on Tuesday morning and left with antibiotics and orders to go home. Since then I have been lying on the couch watching Bones reruns. I hope to go back to work tomorrow.  Jim and I were supposed to work meat draw tomorrow night but I told him to tell them I couldn’t make it. After a day at work I think I will be far to tired to stay at the legion til 8:00 at night.  I haven’t eaten any real food since breakfast Tuesday. Just some Apple sauce and jello.  I think I might try some good tonight. Not the best way to loose weight.   Anyway, I have done nothing all week. I know I really needed the rest but I must be feeling better cause I am noticing all the dust and housework that needs doing.  Time to return to work so I can avoid the housework 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment