Tuesday, January 2, 2018

An early morning treat

Logged onto the Free Press as usual this morning with my coffee in hand, and found an entire photo gallery of winter pictures of Winnipeg. Trevor Hagan, WFP photographer took aerial photos called Winnipeg from the Air.  I have to admit that little was familiar to me at first, but I looked for landmarks that I could recognize and was then, in a small way able to orient myself. 
I was thrilled to see the pictures and wonder if they had been in the paper copy of the news for you folks to see as well?  i picked out the Radisson Cathy where you say you stay sometimes. And of course The Bay. The Health Sciences Centre was overwhelming but I did pick out the old Nurses residence haha!  The Miseracordia looked the same, and St Boniface was massive from the air. Lots of fun for an early riser!
Now I guess it is back to usual now that the festive season has come and gone. The cold remains though and would be glad if that improved a bit.  Here's to the rest of 2018!! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment