Monday, January 15, 2018

Quite a day

David announced this morning that he's sick too.  Well, that's too bad, because I was in no shape to pick up the slack.  And we had planned to cook a turkey, so as to make pot pies for the freezer.  So we're both stumbling around most of the day.  But the turkey was cooked, and I made dressing, and that was supper.  The stock is on, to be used as a base for gravy.  It's good that this was all we planned, because the cupboard is getting pretty bare, and all I had to put in the stock was half an onion, and half a dozen baby carrots.  Someone definitely needs to get out in the next day or so, both to the store, and to the library.

Cathy, I sure feel for you having to work through this.  I putter around, but really accomplish nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment