Monday, January 8, 2018

Sickness

Best place for you Pati is in bed resting and recovering. Cathy is going through the same thing right now as well. So I shall have to remain healthy so we don't make it a McGrath hat trick.  Take care both of you.
I started the tough work outside today and hoping to beat the weather that calls for rain maybe tomorrow, or Wed but surely Thursday. I got the out buildings roofs done, and have the back of the house roof done. The worst job is trying to clean away the snow piled on the ground and the doors. I am anal about keeping exits clear and safe for use if necessary. I hope to do the front roof and hopefully the other side of the back tomorrow but, I am finding my energy and resilience waning quickly - I am not the person I was last year or the years before and I guess this is bothering me terribly.
Have either of you registered for the Loblaws $25.00 card they are offering for the many years of bread price fixing scandal? I went on www.LoblawCard.ca and followed the instructions. Harry is registered and received confirmation of registration, and I am about to register. Apparently not all registrations are accepted and I do not know the reason.  However, I wonder if it is that only one per household is eligible? I'll soon find out.
You two take care and get well soon. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment