Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Back from my haircut

Took my lunch to get a hair cut, and I still have a few minutes left.  Nothing exciting here.  Cold, snow, work, home....... I made some freezer meals this last couple of weekends.  Stew, Lasagne casserole (made with macaroni) and chicken cordon bleu casserole.  We had Chicken on Sunday, so I think there may be chicken soup in the near future.  Kris has invited us to Killarney for Christmas this year.  Jean no longer has Chicken Delight, so we wouldn't be working the Community Supper, though knowing Jean she has already found a new venue for it.  I have lots of ideas for Chloes birthday and Christmas presents, but can't find any of them in Neepawa.  I see a trip to Brandon in the near future too.  I was pretty lazy this weekend so I had better get myself in gear and get some exercise.  I sat and read and watched TV for 2 days.  All at the same time!  I haven't seen Rrain in a while.  I have mail for her in the car, but somehow we just haven't gotten together.  Better be soon or her bills will be past due!  We are supposed to have a day above zero this week.  Just long enough to melt some snow so that it will freeze as ice before the snow that is due the next day :(.  It must have felt good to ring the bell on Remembrance Day.  Warm and fuzzy.  I know in Minnedosa Norm Sims (Elizabeth's son) rang it all by himself.  He was getting a bit tired by the end.  Elizabeth videoed part of it for us to see.  Sorry, lunch is over. One quick trip to the bathroom and then back to staring at my dual computer screens for the rest of the day.  Lotsa zen hugs and kisses to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment