Tuesday, November 6, 2018

No sun, no beautiful sun!!

What a difference - now pouring rain but it is mild at 8 degrees so that is OK. I have had to shovel the water at the front because I put away the pump on Sunday and I would hate to have to bring it back out. But I will if I have to  - the rain is supposed to taper off this afternoon, though.
We went to Huntsville this morning and it was a real funny time - we started at Wal Mart and then to Dollar Tree and before we knew it we realized we really had no shopping in mind so decided to come home. Besides the rain, it was actually a pleasant day - not much bought.
This afternoon we shall stay in - Harry is busy putting pictures into frames to take to Kirkland Lake on Monday. We plan to drive there  for a quick visit with his brother and sisterinlaw. Thank goodness I am getting the winter tires installed on Friday. I would hate to take this particular trip in almost winter conditions without them. I do not like this road and always very glad to get home ( 4 hours one way ugh).
Tonight I plan to listen to the radio for the midterm election results in the USA. It will prove to be interesting I am sure, and hopeful for a good outcome ( good to my way of thinking that is haha)  In meantime I am almost finished the J.A. Jance book Fields of Bones. And I have not heard from the Library yet about the two Monkeewrench books I ordered. 
Hope all is well with everyone.  Take care for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment