Monday, November 19, 2018

Tea Bags

The tea bags interested me as I'm always looking for a small portable project to take to meetings.  I'm sure I'll need more than 20, but it's a good start.  I don't know if this is something I want to post on the other blog, but I could always post a few pictures here.  My tea bags aren't yet dry, but I spent some time this afternoon,cutting out circles to top them with.

I also spent 2 hours, this afternoon, sleeping like a log, after sleeping very well last night.  Another dopey day.  This makes three in a a row.  Something is going on, and I guess, I just need to take it easy and wait it out.

Beth, please don't worry about a Christmas card for us.  We certainly haven't sent any out for years.  I don't think many people are sending them, these days.  The only ones we get are from 
Real Estate agents wanting to sell our house for us, and you.

I'm thinking a lot about fruit cake.  The recipe I got from Bulk Barn appears pretty straight forward.  David says that a good fruitcake needs aging, but I'm really looking at this as an extra dainty to take to Gail's craft sale.  Since it's in her home, she wants to be able to offer dainties and hot cider to anyone who shows up. If there is anything left over It can be served at Christmas. One way I can have the pleasure of baking without feeling an obligation to eat it all.  Mind you, the grandchildren asked for Melting Moments for Christmas.  Darn!  I had hoped they had forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment