Thursday, November 15, 2018

Excellent

Good words to live by.  Did your visit with the quilting group go well today?  My meeting is tonight.  I have to say something about the class I've been asked to teach, and maybe also say something about my membership in TFAM--or maybe just show a couple of my art pieces.

I have entered a TFAM show for next year. At my fibre art support group meeting last night, I was told that if I can get any of them finished in time, they could be used as part of an art exhibit that will be in Brandon, at the same time as the Briar.  I already had one in mind, but got down to serious business today, and dyed a piece for the background.  The results were even better than I had hoped.  Just another opportunity that I hope to grab.  

Today I "wrapped" the gifts for Jessica and Samantha.  I put it in quotes because, these days, all you have to do is put it in a fancy shopping bag, and put a little tissue paper over the top to hide the contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment