Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Must have been getting "vibes" from you

I, too, got a haircut, just after lunch.  I'm always so glad  to have done it, but I always, put it off too long.  I also always swear that I'm going to do it more regularly. There is a very small swatch of blond left.  Surprising considering how short I have it cut every time.

Since I was going for a haircut, David decided to stay home.  But I also ran a few errands, and stopped in for coffee.  The only place that didn't inquire about him or make a comment about me being alone was the hairdresser.  The last place I stopped, the grocery store, the woman actually said "But you two are always together".

Food for thought about our marriage.  Is it healthy to always be together?  Is it healthy to spend time apart?

Got this months ATC's finished today.  The theme is going to be "Windows", so I printed off several pictures of stained glass windows ( not religious), and made a collage out of them.  Looks pretty good.

Tomorrow is the meeting of my fibre art support group, and Thursday the large local quilt guild.  Looking forward to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment