Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sun, oh beautiful Sun!

Shining brightly and beckoning me outside. In a minute I say, as it is still quite coldish. I just took the dog down to the Lake to enjoy the sun rising over the water - it is always a glorious sight to behold, and puts one into a nice mood to face the rest of the day.
Now what a shame to treat your self to dinner out and then be stricken with bad food and a restless night. I am so sorry Pati. Maybe it is wise to not think of eating out as a treat anymore, but maybe making something special at home instead. Today I am making 7 in One Dinner. I like this meal but never make it because I am the only one who does like this meal haha! So this will be my treat to myself.
Harry brought a sewing machine home from the dump store and I have been trying to get it working. It is a Singer Finesse 843 ZigZag machine. Not that I need another machine but when something comes home from this store, it is my job to follow through. I downloaded the manual from the net and have tried it once (sewed a seam on a pair of slacks) but have to read more to figure out other aspects of its functions. I also cleaned it up - took years of dirt from the bobbin case area - it does not need oil from me but if I took it to a repair shop they would do what is necessary But I do not intent to do that. I have a wonderful machine ( my Husqvarna) as well as my own Singer portable that has served me well for years ( remember Pati and Dave helping me purchase it long before I ever left home)
Well, this week I have made an appointmtnet for Bailey at the Vet for Wed and for the winter tires to go on the car for Friday. Also shopping trip Tuesday to include a side trip to Sprucedale to clean off the grave and bring the arrangements home for the winter.  I am sure other very important jobs shall pop up during the course of the week. Not withstanding my need to get out there and continue tidying the yard. So for now, I shall prepare my special meal and then head out side. 
Hope all is well with everyone. Pati I expect you shall still go the gallery opening for your friend Judith today? And probably do more work in the studio?  And Cathy what is on your agenda for today and this week?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment