Monday, November 19, 2018

Tea bags on your mind?

Just watched that The Quilt Show episode that you mentioned Pati to see what got you so excited to be drying 20 tea bags ready to move to the next step. The Guest was very entertaining and captured one's attention to her work for sure, so I see how you might be feeling. Now anxious to follow your journey of starting to create using your tea bags.
Today I signed online to the Bulk Barn and received a coupon for $3.00 off and the flyer with specials so tomorrow we are going to Huntsville and to the Bulk Barn. Harry wants to bake a fruit cake this year and many of the ingredients are on special as well. It might actually be an interesting shopping trip, and as I understand it, I should be getting regular updates by email now.
I went to the Dentist early this morning for the regular cleaning and examination. All good now until the end of May next year when I will do it all again.
Snowed all day again and the worst part is that towards the end of the week the temp is supposed to increase and rain is to come. Oh boy - just what we need?
All this talk about the postal strike and back log of mail and parcels. I have not made out our Christmas cards yet and wonder if I should even bother.  We have ordered from Amazon ( some books for Mike) and Harry has ordered seeds and it all comes by mail so I do not know what our status will be.
Anyway soon time for bed and reading. I try not to pick up the book during the day as I want to save it for bed but I have to admit to sneaking into the bathroom today with my book and glasses haha! Take care for now.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment