Thursday, November 1, 2018

Your new bag.

I can see why you fell in love with it Pati. What are the dimensions of the purse as it is hard to see from the picture. And what would you make the handle with if you were to reproduce a similar bag with your "seasonal" fabrics you mentioned?
I returned the two P.J.Tracy books I borrowed from the Library and ordered two more - what I think may be the first and second novels of the series. In the meantime I borrowed a J.J.Jance novel which I have not read any of this author that I remember. There are some authors that write under different names and I think this may be one of them so I may have actually read one?  Not started yet but will tonight.
We went shopping today to Huntsville and came home with all sorts of candy - just what I needed haha!  I shall have to try to pace myself ( how does one do this?) I should be outside as it is mild and no precipitation right now but I am bushed from yesterday and today - I'd love to just sit and read but actually I am trying to find a book for a Log Cabin quilt. I know I have one - this is in response to having watched Eleanor Burns on The Quilt Show.  I have gone on line and have a few examples so I should be able to get an idea or two. Just looking mind you, as I know I shall never be able to get at it. But I have gone through a few of my fabric stash boxes and there is so much to choose from I hate to see it just sit there. Here I go dreaming again....... haha!
So long for now. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment