Tuesday, January 29, 2019

No problem this time...

Must have been a one off error trying to sign into the blog this morning because this time there were no issues getting on. So, I will write a few words before I log onto The Quilt Show to watch the latest episode. I always look forward to when the new Show is posted and choose my time carefully so as to enjoy it with some degree of anticipation.
We also headed out into the snow squalls to head for North Bay but not quite so early as usual - we waited until about 9:30 am to make sure the weather would not get worse, All was well going up and coming back the sun was shining and the sky was blue. No sooner had we arrived back home safely, the skies clouded over and the snow began again. No telling what will happen anymore. How did you make out Pati?
Tomorrow we take the three cats to the Vet for their annual assessment and also needles. I only have two carriers so will shuffle them all together and Harry will hold them in the car while I take them into the office one at a time. Hope it goes well. Then of course, I have to pay for it all before I leave the office haha!
So I have my bowl of coleslaw in my lap ready to eat and watch the show now. I am finding it hard these days to find the right foods to satisfy my sole, and yet to be good for my body.  I almost bought a bag of shredded mozzarella at the store with idea to make another pizza but then read the fat percentage - put it right back on the shelf. If I am to watch my cholesterol as the Doctor told me, I have to be checking the nutritional chart on everything.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment