Monday, January 28, 2019

The weather is testing me too much....

Cathy I think you got it right? The font is so much easier to write and read.
But it is the weather that is testing my patience now. I heard on the radio someone say that January was Ok, expect it was 89 days long! And I agree. Down to minus 30 this morning and the greenhouses are suffering. I was able to deter the carrying of plants into the greenhouse again, so they sit in the front room on tables right now - better inside here than frozen out there? I just checked Mikes weather in Markstay and his wind chill temp is minus 45 right now. And today another snow storm is coming into our area. Don't you just love it!
Our degu died yesterday - they do not have a long life but still it bothers me to have pets and see them expire. So the cage was cleaned out, with intent to turn it into a budgie cage. (not my idea), That will not occur right now though, as I have to figure out how I will be able to transfer birds and keep this cage cleaned - but then knowing the usual pattern of how things transpire here, I may just have to do it right now!
I started to hook the first kit that Mike gave Harry for Christmas. It is a gorgeous Lion head with golds, and browns. Very difficult to do as I am working from a blueprint grid marked with the symbols of the wool colour to use. I have all the wool pieces colour coded in individual bags to make it easier but since it is 26 by 40 it will take me quite awhile having to first work out what colour goes where.  
So here is to another week folks. And I do believe it is really the end of January.... yeah!  Keep warm, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment