Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Art Sale

This Thursday I think is your Art Sale Pati so I am thinking of you and hope you at least have fun and socialization as part of the gathering.  Tell us more about the event if you can.  Of interest this morning I logged onto Last Homely House and didn't she show us her first quilt ever and wasn't it improvisational in nature from Gees Bend.  I thought of your recent interest and wondered if you caught the show yet?
To Huntsville this morning - had to pick up yet more paper work related to my hearing aid purchase - the benefits coverage of Harry required a doc related to it being a Physician requisition before assessing if I shall get any money. Always some roadblocks but have my fingers crossed this will go through.
The next week indicates sunny days with no rain so i have just done the first of many more waterings. Now cooking beans which we bought from a local farmer.I like them and Bailey likes them too haha!
So long for now.... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment