Sunday, August 25, 2019

Life IS funny....

Your tale of woe strikes so many cords with me Pati and I think it is because we all go through similar times /days/events that get us worked up tighter than a fist. But then as with everything else, it somehow dissipates and we look back on it with some enlightenment ( hopefully) and a pledge to our self not to let it happen again. HA! The only sad part of it all for me is that I feel I am all alone on these particular journeys. Perhaps I should now think of my "sisterhood" and realize we have support out there. It is times when I would like a big hug and smiles all around. I shall have to try to visualize that with you folks during my many like episodes. I am happy that you are able to express your feelings so well - thank you.
Another day begins. No rain so we water. I spoke with the neighbour over the fence yesterday - he said he did not want to insult us but our tomatoes are not producing this year. I agreed with him mentioning that we had flowers but no fruit came along. So he said to me "why do you water then? " Gave me pause......
The dehydrator is still going full tilt in the kitchen. More onion powder. Yesterday Harry went to the Agricultural Market and brought home lots of goodies including a big container of succulent blueberries. Yummy. I just had some on my cereal.
Better go and get at it. Will be thinking of you both today. Pati at the changeover in Selkirk and Cathy at home. Sorry to hear that Jim's friend is so ill. I met him at the Legion once - and I know Jim's deep friendship with him goes way back. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment