Sunday, August 11, 2019

My routine...

I check the  blogs - the one's I love to follow -  every day. If nothing. then so be it. But sometimes I am surprised as I was with Pickled Gizzards. She does not write for a long time and then her mind goes into gear and away we go.... I liked the table manners one. Lots to think about there.  I also check Last Homely House every day and she is a bit behind but then says she is very busy. The last was about her new pottery studio so we may be hearing more about that? 
Have a lazy Sunday both of you......I have wash on, and dishes to do but then, I may, just may go back out and sit for another bit. Who is to know what i do?.  The neighbour caught me weeding in the back this morning - there was no reason for him to be at the back corner fence other than to speak with me so there you are... he was given the name of the pilot from another man at the Seniors  Wed luncheons and he made contact with him This man gives sightseeing flights out of the Sundridge airport ( i think I might like that) for $40.00 which is a really good price. Apparently the neighbours wife was in the back of the plane and vomited on the way back. Too bad to ruin a nice flight like that haha! (schadenfreude be damned)  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment