Monday, August 5, 2019

Buffalo

After both of you talking about them, I took a minute to figure out how many different buffalo machines there are.  Too many to count I think.  Off the top of my head, thinking only of Club Regent, I came up with 7, but I'm sure there might be one or two more.  I don't play the higher cost machines.

While we were purging, I was silently resenting the time that I wasn't working on my projects for the book  that I'm working through. Today I got to it, and finished a small piece just before lunch.  I had realized early in the process, that the colours were wrong, so I did just a little bit so as to learn the technique.  Now I have to give some thought as to how colours are selected. I've know for awhile that I have a problem in that area, so this isn't a new revelation.

Tomorrow I go to the hairdresser.  I usually know when that time comes, and that time is now.  For years I've gone to places that take walk-ins, but appointments are need for a colour.  Just highlights, but those take longer and cost more that a simple colour.

David has found a CFL game on tv to watch this afternoon, but I think I'm going to take a nap, before heading downstairs and trying to figure out where my lessons go next, and how to make improvements in my colour choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment