Thursday, June 4, 2020

A happy blog to sit down to before bed....

Isn't it nice to have a "nice" day and feel good about it all. I wonder if it isn't all of our own making when you get right down to it and how we respond to the daily little things. Pati in your case you and Dave made this day what it was - stores, purchases and Starbucks etc It sounds like a real fun day to me....On my part I also made a good day of it. I bought a bag of Scoops and a bag of Rounds, and some sour cream, and once my work was done, I sat at the outside table and enjoyed my happy hour  with these chips, with salsa, and sourcream/onion dip and of course a goblet of wine.and it was glorious. Very busy day outside as usual, so maybe my tiredness will help me sleep tonight? Tomorrow I will take pepper plants to the Vet - I met him in the Lottery/Variety Store ( where I was buying my snacks) and asked if we had anymore plants to spare. Why, yes we have!! Harry posted a note at the Post office last week Pepper Plants Free and our phone number and not a soul has called us. As well tomorrow I plan to take a few trips to the dump with garbage from the yard if I can. Any little bit helps perhaps in trying to tidy up? Anyway, time for bed. Hope you both are feeling good tonight? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment