Thursday, June 25, 2020

I wish I could talk about moisture

It was in the forecast, but as we sat on the east side of the house getting damp, the sun was shining on the west side. Made for a nice rainbow though😊. I had a very busy day, and am sore and tired now. I think I will be in bed early. The legion opened today (on reduced days and hours) so we went there. We may have stretched the rules a bit, but as long as no one complained we sat at one table. According to Lisa, if no one complained we could have up to 10 people at a table. Or if you entered as a group or were a family you could sit together. No moving tables though, or more than 10 at a table and no more than 50% of capacity. They are having meat draw tomorrow but I think it is limited to 72 people downstairs and if necessary they can open the hall, but I doubt it. As to why I am so tired, for some reason I shampooed the bedroom again today, made three pounds of hamburger patties, chopped and froze two bags of onions, did two loads of laundry (would have done more but I wanted a shower) and vacuumed. It was also the first farmer’s market at arts forward. I went there for a bit too. Rrain May be full time again next week. The part timer quit so she is doing both jobs. To me that deserves a raise but she is grateful to get a full pay cheque. So now I am thinking of bed, but it is only 7pm. I will try to hold out for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment