Saturday, June 20, 2020

Love the idea!

Even if we just meet for a few minutes, I would treasure the sight of your faces.  I'm very much appreciating my mortality, these days.  But not  in a depressing way, just with the sense of having so many things to do before the end, and wanting to cement the relationship s we have forged with each other through our ability to communicate in a relaxed, but meaningful way, over the past few years.  Maybe it's time to move to a new phase and start actually talking-face to face.

Life has revolved around David's back for the past few days.  yesterday, I did the laundry, on my own, for the first time in years.  It took most of the day, and wore me out.  Thursday, our Doctor recommended that David try massage for the sore back and today he went for the first time. We used the same Physiotherapy clinic as I used a couple of years ago for my bad shoulder and weak hands.  It's in and same connected strip mall as the Tim Horton's on Gateway, so I drove David there and waited for him over coffee.  When he was finished, he certainly looked to be in much better shape than I was, following my first experience of Massage Therapy.  I hadn't been able to stand on my own, let alone drive a car.  That's why I had gone with him.

this afternoon, I spent awhile acquainting myself with the remaining videos in this module of my sketchbook workshop.  But by mid-afternoon, I was ready for a nap.  By the time I woke up, David had supper on the go.  A treat for me--a cooked supper. 

My Saturday tv shows are on this evening, so I plan to watch those and relax enough to sleep well, as I have a meeting out in Selkirk tomorrow morning.  I better show up and perform well, as I missed the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment