Sunday, June 28, 2020

Ditto..

Cathy, I say that every year when the temps go sky high and I get out the fans etc. And I am envious of you Pati somewhat to be able to switch to A/C when you need it. I think the worst part of the high temps is that when it cools down outside finally, the inside takes a day or two more to come back to being liveable. At least when it is cold, one can add a layer of blankets etc but when it is hot one can only take off so much...right?
Have had to consult with Geek Squad last two days - it was more than I could handle really and I think I hit a wall of "this is enough...enough.." and basically have given up - all to do with the old Windows 7 desk top I think. It works well enough for Harry to carry on, but I did a big sweep of my stuff (in a huff I think ) and deleted many of the blogs that I now find uninteresting. In a way I think it is my mindset that has changed. I realize that I live through these other peoples ideas and creations instead of facing the reality of my own life. I kept a few favourites but logging on this morning i realize how my slash and burn has changed my options...and i do not mind.
But i logged onto the new lap top Win 10 last evening to give me some relief or reassurance that I have a back up I guess, and to prep myself for our Skype on Wednesday. I checked my settings and I am sure it is all set to connect you both - keep your fingers crossed.
I look forward to that moment.
Today i am going to Mikisew Provincial Park on Eagle Lake near the next town of South River. Willie and his entourage are camping there over the weekend and I will go to visit and have lunch with them. I do not know if I will go out in the boat but time will tell. When my kids were young we used to go camping there a lot and I have really fond memories of the place. I am sure it has changed as everything does but I look forward to seeing it again. I think this is why Willie choose to go there - he, too, has fond memories and perhaps wanted to share them with his others.
Hope that rain will materialize Cathy, and you can get some moisture into your ground. Pati are you also needing rain? Take care folks ..."see" you on Wed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment