Friday, June 26, 2020

Hey wait a minute....

I just got my coffee and sat down to a new day and read your messages and I am tired already. You guys are way to busy and makes me feel a bit lazy ...haha! 
I got a call from the Librarian the other day ( it went to voice mail) to say they are now open for curb pick up and may be able to order in the inter-library system but she is not sure. She was calling all her regulars. She also mentioned to me specifically that before all the closures happened I was interested in getting the next Kelly Armstrong book (Rockton series) and that she could try. It is nice to be remembered just like I felt when the hairdresser gave me preference.
Just to be sure...all we all "in" for a try at Skype next Wed July first at 11 am your time? If so....I will initiate from my end and see how it goes.
Take it easy today folks, so that you can enjoy the weekend. End of June already - oh goody, that means the pensions should be posted. We eat again haha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment