Thursday, June 11, 2020

Uncertain weather lately

Well, got through a really wild storm last evening and night with a few glitches related to the accumulating water, water barrels and the sump pump but the forercast has near freezing temperatures over next few nights and that has me worried. I'll just go with the flow and do what i can. I am thinking of using the greenhouses perhaps to hang a few of the tumbler tomato hanging baskets, but can do little else with all the other plants all over the place. Perhaps get up early and spray everything with water?
For now though I am planning for our visit with Mike on Monday. It is time to do some baking which means I must pick the rhubarb and get busy. I am actually looking forward to this task as long as I can actually do it but there are always interruptions and other things that get in the way. Not the haircut though, as that is a priority for for Friday morning.
So take care folks, and lets all keep up our spirits best we can. I must buy a Lottery ticket for Friday Lotto Max - it keeps going so someone is winning. And Cathy have you ventured into your Legion yet? They are not open here yet as far as I know but other venues are starting up such as the Hairdressers and the Dentists etc. Time will tell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment