Monday, June 8, 2020

Breaking news!!!

Haircut appointment Friday at 0930 hours.
I was walking Bailey just now down to the Lake and my Hairdresser was standing outside her Salon speaking with another lady and called me over. "I can open on Friday" she exclaimed with great glee and excitement in her voice. "I am contacting all my regulars... When would you like to come" as she pulled open her appt book she was holding in her arms. 
Now I tell you I did not hesitate one second. Even if I was getting used to the long hair falling all over my face, to see it short and manageable once again will be sheer delight!
Yeah!!!! There is great celebration in the streets!!
Now I must control myself and go back to the dishes and putting the animals to bed.  Hope you guys had a wonderful day just like me?   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment