Saturday, June 6, 2020

Saturday and all is well...

A quickie post before I do the dishes,and have a bath and then to bed. A very full day starting at 6:30 am in the yard watering as the rain I expected never materialized overnight, and ending about 4:45 pm. A few breaks in between to check on Harry and go for more soil, but otherwise lots of work accomplished and great satisfaction attained. When I took Bailey out early this morning around 5:00 am, I could not believe the sight of the moon. It was close to the horizon in a southern direction and absolutely huge and brilliant. It really took my breathe away as I gazed at it in wonder. I believe this is the full moon the first week of June that usually causes frost warning and I usually have to cover up everything. Not so this time so of course, I could enjoy the sight of it from a different perspective. 
So here's to a good day and hope you folks are also enjoying a similar day. Lottery draw tonight so I can go to bed and dream of how I shall spend my earnings haha! I always get a kick out of my musings about this and then as usual the next morning check the ticket and come away with a free play..... if lucky!!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment