Sunday, June 28, 2020

Rain you say?

No thank you.  We've had more than our share so far this year. But none for the last couple of days.  Just the heat, instead, We were starting to wonder if the tomatoes would ever start to change colour or if we would loose them all to rot.  But David says with the warm weather the last few days he sees a bit  yellow, so there is still hope.  

Made it out to my appointment in Selkirk yesterday, but I don't think I've ever driven North on Hwy 59 in such heavy traffic. Almost bumper to bumper at 100+k/hr.  Then it was home, where David wanted to try cutting the grass.  I stayed outside to be with him and helped load a heck of a lot of grass into compostable bags.  We're going to tackle the front today.  I had actually hoped to spend much of today in the studio, but then I have to remind myself about moderation in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment