Monday, June 22, 2020

Just putting in time...

Waiting to head to Huntsville later this morning to shop and then Harry's ultrasound at 3:30 pm at the Hospital. So I write a few words while trying to stay cool and while eating a slice of store brought lemon loaf. I remembered i had it in the freezer so cut a piece ( two) and eating it (them) slightly frozen but it (they) is (are) still good and satisfying my grave.
The forecast thunderstorm never came last night but tomorrow is promising a "strong" thunderstorm and rain. But, and a big but, the temps are cooling with this change in the systems and for that I am grateful. Much too hot these last few days which is not healthy. But I guess I will have to get out later and do the watering again which seems to be a full time job - but the pay is good so I guess i will not quit (duuhhh!)
Today, I will try to stop into the Starbucks while Harry gets gas in order to spend the points that will expire. I received a message from them by email stating I shall lose them July 1 but I had thought that my last trip there covered off those points??? I guess i will ask but regardless I need to spend more points anyway to cover off those set to expire Aug 1.It seems all too complicated and I am not close enough to a store to frequent it often enough to enjoy the pleasures you have developed Pati.
So long for now - stay cool ( but I think you folks are in the clear now right?) Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment