Saturday, June 13, 2020

Baking Time...

This weekend I shall be baking to take to Mikes on Monday. I look forward to this as it is my time generally, and i get to bake rhubarb dishes with my own rhubarb which I shall have to pick this morning.  I appears as of right now that it did not freeze so I am grateful for that as nothing was covered after several consultations with the weather network, and Harry's prognostications.
Hair, or no hair??? I choose no hair haha! Yes i got my hair cut yesterday and I am thrilled. Back to short and manageable and no need to have to put curlers in it anymore. Now, the price has gone up which I thought would happen and I was prepared with the right amount of cash to pay her just in case, but I think it is worth every penny. 
I finished the latest Monkeewrench Ice Cold Heart novel last night - I could not put it down until the last page was read. I have other new, unread books to read that i shall be jumping into now that i seem to have my reading mojo back and glad of it.
Have a good weekend folks, and now that the weather/temps seem to be rising again maybe get out in the yard and enjoy. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment