Friday, July 8, 2016

Basicaly done!

The cabinet installation is done.  On Monday the contractor comes back ( the cabinet manufacturer was responsible for the installation)  to finish up with the installation of the dishwasher and sink, including plumbing. ( the sink is still covered with plastic and just resting in place.) They are going to be adding more breakers to the main panel, to accommodate the extra circuits they've added to the kitchen, and to install the hood fan.
The cabinet manufacturer paid great attention to detail.  It took the fellow about 1/2 an hour to install the cup hooks for my mugs.  We had to bring the mugs and measure them etc.  After all that David put them up for me, so I could take a picture.  They will have to come down again, of course, but later, when I reclaim my kitchen, we'll have a little ceremony. 







No comments:

Post a Comment