Sunday, July 24, 2016

New way to sign in...

Google has changed the look of the sign in page for me - it threw me at first as I did not know what it was and thought I was going to be shut out again, but I prevailed. I don't know how you folks sign in, but I like to know it is short and simple. I have to log in a password to get into the blog.
Early Sunday morning here - my first coffee had to be thrown down the sink - I poured milk into it freshly brewed and it all curdled. Lately I have noticed our milk is not lasting long enough - I buy the big bag with three bags inside and we seem not to be using it up fast enough. I wonder if I bought a container instead if I might have better luck?
So hoping Pati will be resting today after her two day workshop. Was thinking about you and hoping it all went well Pati. You fine tuned your presentation again for this workshop so it was likely more to your liking and comfort level for teaching. Any more workshops in the near future or can you relax for a bit, and putter away at your own pace with the things you want to try?
Still hot here - I guess we are all feeling the heat. I made rhubarb pineapple jam yesterday, as well as a plum Kuchen. We got another 8 quarts of plums from the orchard people, and we froze many of them for putting in smoothies later. I still like to make smoothies so I will have some fruit to use now.
All for now, as I approach the start of another day.  I did all the watering last evening, so hoping our "crops" faired OK overnight. I must go and do a walkabout now to check. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment