Sunday, July 17, 2016

Evaluating an experience.

I remember Auntie Lorraine saying that if you accomplish even one thing, then the time you have put into something, is time well spent.  It sounds as though you accomplished more than one thing during your holidays, you learned something about searching for graves, and ended up rested, and accepting of the need to go back to work. Glad to hear it.

I wish I could find the time to search out somewhere that would allow me to do some grave stone rubbings.  Weird, I know.  Many places won't as they're worried about damage to the stones, over time.

Drove out to Pinawa today, and picked up the three pieces that were offered for sale, in the small gallery there.  It was great to touch base with the people I know out there, as I haven't been there in about 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment