Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hair cuts

My appointment was for 1:30.  I feel so much better.  We re-financed our mortgage last week through the Royal Bank.  The mortgage has showed up on my on-line account but they are not sure where the money is.  WHAT!!!  I was in today and they are going to investigate.  I hope they find it by tomorrow. If not I will be asking why I am paying interest on money I don't have.  It is so frustrating when you get a survey from the bank on your experience and you want to say the employees were great but the bank sucks!!  As usual we are short staffed at work but they are asking for more and more reports.  When do they expect us to have time to do the reports and our work.  If we work on the reports they want to know why we are not meeting our goals.  Oh, gee..  Could it be because we have to spend all our time submitting reports?!?  (bitch, bitch,bitch)  I am feeling really frustrated right now because of circumstances.  Now do you complain when the people creating the problems are the only ones you have to complain to.  Oh well....... Long weekend.  I am sooooo looking forward to it.  Jim and I have no plans. We have agreed to hide out and veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment