Sunday, July 17, 2016

Staying at home

the golf tournament was postponed until August 12 so I am spending my last day at home doing laundry and dishes.  And playing crib.  Jim and I prowled the cemetery yesterday looking for  graves of his relatives. His  sister in BC has decided to become interested in family.  We were wandering aimlessly when we met a woman who searches cemeteries for people.  She showed us a database we could search and how to read the very poor quality map of the cemetery that is on the town website.  By the time we left over two hours later I had finally figured out how to read the map.  I was able to lead Jim right to a headstone he wanted.  At least I accomplished something on my holiday :).   I have already set my alarm for tomorrow and have clean clothes set aside.  And I have booked another week off at the end of August and over Christmas.  I am good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment