Saturday, July 2, 2016

So what should I do...?

Ah, Saturday morning and Harry just left for his "rounds", and here I am, with a full cup of coffee and pondering. Not really much to ponder as I have the laundry to get at and lots of stuff to do in the house, but really would just like to sit and ponder haha!
it is a nice cooler sunny day today after a full day of rain yesterday. We needed the rain for the yard badly, and for the surrounding area as it has been very dry with extreme fire hazard warnings.
I told you about the Scentsy products. I am quite liking this. I wanted to go to the Market yesterday to see if I could get just one more package, but Harry beat me to it. He went out on his "rounds" yesterday and came home with a gift - a bag full of not one, but seven, packages he purchased at the booth. All varied scents, and one that I really like called Cucumber Lime. I never dd get to the market and after he gave these to me, well, I have no need to go!  It is a small thing, and I take great pleasure in using the scents and with no harm done except to bring me joy, why not enjoy!
So, off on another day for me and I better get at it. And look forward to tonight when I can get back to my book - New York Dead with Stone Barrington. This is the first book of the series, and he is still a cop. 
And what are you folks up to?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment