Saturday, July 16, 2016

Exactly what you wished for....

To be "rested' is good! It sets you on the right track to get back to work, and be able to face what presents in a positive way. Always think of the way you feel now, and go back to that feeling whenever you need to 'refresh". 

Finally, the heat has left - today much cooler and sunny so better day to feel like doing something. In my case it appears to be laundry (I always wait until the weekend to capture the lowest hydro rates haha) Harry has just left for his usual rounds of sales. So I shall have a bit of time to start housework, and try to straighten up a bit. Usually a lost cause but it is the effort that keeps me going!

Yesterday I set up a record player that Harry bought at the ReStore. I have always wanted one for me to use - I have collected a few records that I like - a lot of musicals eg South Pacific, Oklahoma etc. and some old favourites eg The Righteous Brothers, Gene Pitney, Frankie Valli and The Four seasons. It sounds wonderful. and so I am anxious to seek out other records that I know I have in the basement somewhere - many I brought from home. ( I know - likely another lost cause?)

So have yourselves a nice relaxing weekend. Plan a BBQ or sit on the deck with a good book.  Let me know what you're doing ...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment