Thursday, July 7, 2016

Lumber pile?

Wondering if the pile of lumber sitting in the middle of your front room is gone yet haha. I cannot imagine one man doing the work - to me it would be, at the least, a two man job. 
So hot and humid here - I don't mind the heat - at least it doesn't bother me the way it does Harry. I made my trip to North Bay today and it was a full day with many stops to make. But one was for coffee with Mike and Erin although Erin had to leave shortly after I arrived, but Mike and I had a good chat.
Tomorrow it will be yard work again - so much to do. And no doubt we will be speaking with the Dutch neighbours who will arrive tonight around 8 pm - Their plane was to land at 5:45 pm in Toronto, and the brother in law drove down to get them, while her sister was putting final touches in the house as Harry said she was puttering in and out all day.
How goes it with you both. Cathy are you still going to Kris's for the weekend with Keri? Be sure to sing Happy Birthday loud enough for me to hear!
Bedtime - and a bit of read with Dr Phil. I finished Stuart Woods Stone Barrington's novel last night but will go to the library tomorrow to see if I can get book #3 
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment