Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hair Day today

Haircut appointment for 0930 this morning.  I am happy now - nothing worse than battling your longer than desired hair in this humid weather.  I wish she could give me a pixie cut, but her short style cut is usually a good cut.
Crows are smart birds- I heard a documentary about them. But it would have been a wonderful experience to watch how they manage to figure things out.
I have another sewing date with Mike and Erin on Friday.  He just got a shipment of four new shirts for a new job ( he switched jobs recently) and they need an extension along the bottom. He is a large man and the shirts don't tuck into the pants enough to prevent them slipping out when bending or moving about. These shirts are white so I figure buying some like fabric and just being able to cut and sew along bottom of the present seam and possibly use snaps or velcro to secure at lower front edge. Hope it will go well and quickly without difficulties. His first shift is Saturday and Erin is working every day up til then so I was requested to come in and help.
I could not get a book at the Library - this is often frustrating but cannot do much about it at a small community Library. The computers were all down in the entire building so the librarian wasn't even able to check if they had my requested book or would have to order. Oh well, I have enough reading to get me by.
I asked at the Village Bin Store in town about Whey Powder and she said she used to have it but it didn't move. Recently she has been asked by several people so she is thinking of getting some in again. I think I could use it in my smoothies.
Time to sign off - Harry up now so the day begins.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment