Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I tried,Cathy......

...but no luck to see your Musical Ride.  I did see a picture of Keri on Neepawa's newspaper site from a bit back signing up with the Ride but nothing else popped up on various other sites I tried about the actual ride. I will always remember seeing the Ride when we were overseas,and then years later touring the training facility in Ottawa when Harry was with Phonebusters - we went on a Bus Tour from North Bay. 
I went to the library this morning and couldn't get either Stone Barrington's next nor Holly Barkers next book - so I shall wait until the book I ordered arrives. In meantime I have lots to read.  I have a Andrew Greeley book that I am reading Contract with an Angel - haven't read any of his in a longtime.  And I also have the Dr Phil book that I am slowly reading - taking my time to absorb and find I will reread parts a second time as well. I am wondering as I get further in if I shall be able to continue - I think it is starting to depress me haha!. Pati, did you get very far in your reading of it?
Trying to organize the basement storage room a little to get all my empty sealer jars out and available for use as the time is quickly approaching when I shall have a need to access. Always a PINTA but if I can get them out in the open now, it helps later.
So back to the jars for me...how are the tiles looking Pati?

No comments:

Post a Comment