Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Not silly at all

If it is indeed the original, then there is a cherished history attached to it.  I love my "Maplewood" cactus and try to protect it at all cost. Just the other day, I had to move it into the greenhouse because the squirrels were starting to dig up shoots in it, and another cactus. I hope your remaining cactus are healthy still?
I just watered everything outside - so hot and so dry. But lots of produce coming. I guess that means there will soon be a canning production workshop set up in the kitchen?  Lots of fun.
We went to Huntsville today - I bought a few records - ones that I like and will play on my record player, now that I have one. They are 10 for $2.00 at the ReStore but I only chose about 6 and Harry purchased many, many more. I was surprised with my eclectic choices eg My Fair Lady soundtrack, Pete Seeger, and Dr Hook. Also Chet Atkins  - I can remember Dad had some Chet Atkins and I loved the guitar music.
I shall finish my current Stuart Woods book tonight so already plan to make a trip to the library tomorrow - hoping the next in the series will be available.  
Time for bed. I love this time of day. Holds great potential for some peace and rest, even if I can't sleep very well lately. My Nighty Night tea doesn't work haha!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment