Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Busy holiday

I am trying to do one thing at a time.  Not much outside because it has either been raining or VERY hot and humid.  I have a meeting tonight, and the Farmer's market starts on Thursday.  I was supposed to work at the Legion on Friday but Kris says they are free so Kik and I may go down there as soon as she gets off work. Jim wants to go to the Minnedosa Parade on Saturday,  Doctor next Monday, Meat day Tuesday and Farmers market again Thursday.  Then Golf on Sunday and I am back to work. Time does go fast. I do want to get some outdoor staining and painting done this week but I am not sure that the weather is going to cooperate I asked Jim to draw up a "to do" list of things we want to get done this summer.  My list had 16 items.  His had 3. I guess he is more realistic than I am  I finished one job on my list and started on another and we made a good start on cleaning the garage yesterday (on both our lists).  The garden and lawn were way too wet for tilling and mowing  Hopefully it will dry some today,but it is pretty humid out already and rain in the forecast.  If it rains, I read  I took 3 new books out of the library yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment