Friday, July 8, 2016

Plans

I do wonder if this was what the contractor meant when he said to wait until the cupboards are in, before deciding on the chair rail.  The crown moulding certainly reflects the line and contour of the chair rail, so it might just pull everything together.  We really have no plans for the weekend, at this point.  We have lost cupboard space over the stove, and I'm going to have to figure out a different way of storing my spices.  We also threw out a lot of spices when we emptied the kitchen, so I need to re-evaluate what I need.  I'm half hoping to find a free standing system that I could keep in the pantry, and may go shopping for that.  At some point I'm going to have to replace some of my tea towels.  Not only are they the wrong colour, but a few of them have holes--not good.

See if you can get onto this newspaper article.  http://steinbachonline.com/local/sport-of-fishing-encouraged-during-national-fishing-week  
You may have to type it in if the link doesn't work.  It's an article from the Steinbach paper with a picture of Jessica and Samantha, and Darren is quoted in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment