Saturday, July 9, 2016

Beautiful pictures

So nice to log on and see pictures from both of you.  Chloe really is growing  and to see her standing beside Grandma (who is sitting on the floor) points it out all the more. Glad you made the trip and had a good visit.  I always feel good after visiting my family  - albeit usually a short visit - in North Bay.
A real bad storm came in around supper - power flashing on and off, computer flashing on and off until we had to close down completely.  So I sat most of night at front room window. Thank goodness I didn't lose the power to pump. The worst of it all was the dog responding poorly to the lightening and thunder. She is getting worse and have to comfort her, and see her shuddering, and panting through it all. And to top it off the little kitten got into the act- I think maybe to try to comfort her buddy and best friend-the dog! It has stormed most of night with bright flashes of lightening - you find yourself counting the seconds between the flash and the boom! Hopefully it will settle down now that daylight is breaking. I found myself drinking coffee at 4 am - not the best sign for a good day??  But as everyone always says when it rains -  "we needed the rain".
So have yourselves a merry little weekend folks. I was able to log onto the Steinbach site Pati. We saw the article and picture of Jessica and Samantha - really nice to see. Harry was trying to print it off when all hell broke loose here - so will try again this morning.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment