Monday, July 4, 2016

First coat

The first coat of paint is on, over a coat of primer.  The paint store tinted the primer to match the paint, and the contractor tells me that it's made a difference.  However, it's so humid today, that it isn't drying quickly and they've now made the decision to wait until tomorrow to do the next coat.  Unfortunately, that means that we'll be spending another night at the hotel. I'm quite pleased with the colour.  It's turning out as I expected--not always the case!

I took some time for myself this afternoon and went back to the little mall and had my nails done.  It's so much cheaper than the old place, and, IMHO, a much better quality service.  A good job again today.

So now we're off to register at the hotel, and hit the bank and Starbucks.  Maybe we'll both relax this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment