Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Brilliant sunshine this monring

I love it when the sun shines through the windows in the early morning and brightens my day so much. Should be a nice day after many drizzly ones.
I had my tea over at Daisy's and with her granddaughter Michelle yesterday afternoon. She looks happier but then when we were alone at the table, she started in with talking about some less than positive feelings - I listened for a bit but then we stopped when her granddaughter came back in. It was mostly about her not driving and she felt she could around Sundridge without issue - I don't think she realizes the risk to her and others if allowed. But I shouldn't worry about it as the family is not letting her be alone anymore and she travels back and forth to Toronto in their presence at all times.
Harry apparently has arranged to pick up 6 cases of wine bottles and a big boy container(?) in North Bay tonight at 630 pm - free off of Kijiji. I wonder where he plans to put this collection? But then that is my job - to place his items once home. The wine he made last fall is still sitting on wine racks in the sun room - I can see them glistening in the brilliant sunlight through the windows. I won't drink it and he doesn't. Oh well...not to worry!
Time for my coffee and breakfast.  I bought ingredients to make my annual Rhubarb and Pineapple Jam, and today might be a nice day to accomplish that as it makes me feel good doing it up. 
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment