Thursday, June 8, 2017

Loving it....

So "The Lady in Red" it shall be!   And doesn't she look marvelous!
I just logged on quick to see if anything was there before going outside, and how happy it made me to see your post Pati, and your picture.
I have to go outside again now to finish up some chores - been in the yard all day and I'm bushed. Can hardly wait to go to bed and read. I am just about finished reading the book The Girl in Cabin 10 and should finish it tonight.
Just received a phone call from my friend Cheryl who lives in Winnipeg now. It is her Birthday tomorrow so she surprised me with a call. But she said she felt guilty because she forgot my Birthday (which she did)
So folks, tomorrow is Friday and then into the weekend. Next weekend we shall be going to Mike's to celebrate his Birthday so I have a week to arrange for the meal etc. He loves macaroni salad and I had to look up a decent recipe in a cookbook and found few to be had. I did get one, but perhaps you two may have a great recipe for me to make??? Please!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment