Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Mid week

And the sun is out again this morning to greet me. Boosts the spirits to see a bit of sunshine first thing in the morning. Lots of watering needed last few days in the yard and I have seemed to be the waterer. Nice to see all the plants flourishing though. And eating lots of kale as well. 
I wonder what will become of SEARS. Reading in the WFP how the four shopping centres in Winnipeg are looking at their options to fill the stores if they ( or is that ONCE they ) close.  Sad in a way but can't do much about it.  There is a Sears in the Mall in North Bay and I love to go in there but since we don't shop much any more in North Bay perhaps I am part of the Sears problem?
So another day to ponder...I think I'll do some yard work haha! Time for my coffee and then get on with it. Hope all is well with you both - Take care.
ps love the Google picture this morning - it is the winner of their contest and it is a little girl who created it. Wonderful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment