Monday, June 5, 2017

Time to pay the Piper

After almost of week of studio days, and painting in the garden, it was time to catch up with the housework.  Yu-u-u-ck!  So after having our yearly hearing aid check up this morning, I've tidied the kitchen twice, and scrubbed the bathroom.  Ran a few errands this afternoon, while out for coffee, and even did a little more sewing on charity quilts.  I'll be glad to see the end of those!

When David saw the neurologist last week, we were told that he was going to order an EEG, and we would get a letter telling us when, but it could be awhile.  Well, we got home this morning just in time for a phone call, asking us to go in early tomorrow morning.  So I guess that's what's happening tomorrow.  

All of the strange stuff that I've been working on in the studio, is filling time until some thread that I need for my latest art project,  came in.  Got the notice from the Post Office that it was mailed today, and could take 1 to 11 days to arrive.  They're sure hedging their bets there!  Still, I'm sure ready to get to work on this.

So now to relax and try to play some poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment