Monday, June 5, 2017

Thanks for heads up, Pati

The Quilt Show is the one time I look forward to sitting quietly and watching - usually before going to bed as I have access to computer then. The issue for me is still long pauses of buffing but I usually persevere to watch the show. But if it is not good then I shall not bother. I watched the trailer and actually didn't know what it was about so your review will suffice for me.
Rainy day times here over yesterday and into this week there is  more rain in offing. It will help the garden but we also need some good old sunny warm days as well.
But I did manage to pull out my hexi quilt and did some work on it yesterday. I am sewing on hexis individually to work around the border. I think two full rows of these should do but I cannot tell until it gets filled in more.  Also cannot tell how many little hexis I will have to make in order to complete the border. 
I had my liver last night for supper. This is a treat for me - Harry doesn't eat it so I can cook it the way I like - lots of onions and fried to perfection. Yummy.
So it is the start of another week for us all.  Take care folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment